MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday March 5

MommyofSeven

Oldest DD is 15 today. How did that happen?

Today I am taking it easy. Yesterday I had contractions all day, they never progressed past the "pain in the butt" stage. So today I am going to have a lazy day and cuddle with Roan all day. Well, OK, I need to do a load of laundry, all my pants are dirty. but other than that, rest, and cooking DD's bday dinner and cake. She wants cheeseburgers. I may just wimp out and have DH bring them home LOL.

I was looking at land on ebay, not that I'd buy from there but out of curiosity. There was one 5 acre lot for sale in one of our hardest hit areas from the blizzard. "Owner liquidation"...which, in this instance, I believe means "I'm sick of the darn snow!!"

OK, off to read some more. Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Mo7

Hello everyone! Please wish your DD a Happy Birthday, Mo7.

I second the motion for having your DH bring home the cheeseburgers, you need to rest. Let us "Momma" you.

Take care.

Today DH had a day off so we trundled the entire clan (me, DH, the 3 Monkeys, and the two dogs) out to Dinosaur Valley in Glen Rose TX. Fun place! Beautiful weather and a lovely park! We will be back, as soon as we think the Monkeys are old enough to camp overnight without throwing a hissy fit!

The Monkeys also LOVED the stream (river??), playing in the water, seeing the fossil dino tracks, throwing rocks into the water...etc! A good time was had by all.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findade...inosaur_valley/

Archived