MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Soggy Sunday

sygnet

It's raining today, and I have to trim a cedar hedge as tomorrow is garden waste pick-up day. It only happens once a year, and it's been raining solidly for almost a month now so I have no choice but to trim in the rain!

It's called the 'wet coast' for a reason!

Then it's truck packing time and I'm off again. See you when I get back! smile

We are having another gorgeous, sunny day! It's only a little windy. We've been to church. 12yo ds is at friend's house for lunch and then the 4H group is going ice skating this afternoon. I just have a little cleaning up to do, cooking and then the FPU class tonight.

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday! darlenedance

Old Pine is home today, so we went to church too. smile But haven't done anything else much. We both took a nap, mine about 30 minutes and his closer to 2 hours. smile

Minnie has been out and in about, who knows how many times. smile

It was snowing again, but stopped and all the snow on the deck is now melted. The temp is 36 degrees and our high is to be 40, maybe it has reached that by now and started back down, I don't know. The wind is blowing too, as I can see the trees waving their branches.

thhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gifHAVEANICEDAY8.gifhaveniceday

Welcome Sygnet!

I wish we would get some rain. We are still behind from last year. It is a beautiful day here, but we do need the rain.

DH and I went to our friends restaurant for dinner. It is such a madhouse after church. Good homecooking though. (Almost as good as mine, but my kitchen stays clean!)

The kids have spring break next week and it looks like they'll be having a great week. In the 70's all week.

Hope ya'll have a great week too.

Archived