MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunshine Wednesday

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGLADIES.gif everyone. smile

Rootdigger, that is sure one way to be able to get to the FHC. smileth6dee1705-2.gif But, there you go, just because you are there all the time, doesn't mean you are able to work on your things. That is to bad, I do hope you are able to get some information sometimes. smilethGR5FGirly5FHugs.jpg

Glad you are able to get the chicks out side, Necie. smile

This morning it is 56º and our high is to be 85º today according to the Weather Bug. smile The sun is shining so nicely and all. smile

I did have the one door and a couple windows open yesterday and it was still around 75º inside when we were getting ready for bed last night. The A/C will be put in the window very soon. smile

Old Pine did go and get a couple more posts in the ground last evening, but found he needed to remove one as it was to deep. frown So, that is what he will be doing tonight. smile

For breakfast today we will have some ORANGEJUICE2.jpgwater3.jpgmilk2.jpgBREAKFAST1.jpg and fruit.jpg so you all enjoy.

I have dishes waiting for me again today as I didn't do them last night. I need to get a load or two of laundry done today too. Not sure what else I'll do, but like always, there is more to do around here. smile

You all take care and HAVEANICEDAY8.gifHAPPYWEDNESDAY2.gifthhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

Good morning wigglewave

I drove DH to work earlier today- as daylight arrives earlier so does the crew! The robins were up chirping. It is 48 here and there is some sun, not the morning fog we've had recently.

I've got a meeting this morning and will bring some lilacs for my friend.

Yesterday we planted tomatoes in the earth boxes.

Some of you are having really warm weather.

Star: good deal on the job & walking.

Hot again today. High to be 83f. Woke up to thunder-boomers. Cleared up about 9, but now is humid and muggy.

Good day for a nap. grin

Got a few errands to run, though, and think I'm gonna put off dishes until I get home from work tonight-too hot to have hands in hot water.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

bighug2.gif and Kiss-On-Cheek.gif

Sunny and warm here which is a blessing after all the rain. Still lots of flooding but with the sun shining it puts everyone is a more positive mood. It means I take my noon time walk outside instead of up and down the halls of the building where I work. Much more interesting and pleasant. I'm going after work to buy nursery plants for the garden and hope it dries off enough to plant them before the end of the month. We'll be on vacation for 5 days and the plants will not survive unless they are in the ground.

Archived