MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Manic Monday

MommyofSeven

Morning everyone!

Hoping to go shopping with a neighbor today and then laundry in the afternoon. Oh the joy LOL.

Behind on everything, but trying to get the consignment business up and running. It's going smoothly so far. Started as a distributor for the fruit/veggie supplement I'm taking in hopes of bringing in a bit more money. Plus now I can stock up on it for wholesale, I think it will be a good prep to help keep nutrition and health levels optimal.

DH's job interview went well but the guy isn't hiring yet, but DH is on the list when he starts, thankfully. Better pay plus benefits.

Kids are all good!

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Mo7

Mornin' Mo7 and all,

A sunny but very windy day here today. DH has finished planting and is now getting things put away and then I think we're taking off for the day. I'm ready to get away but we don't have a clue what we're up to yet. Just a free day!

You all have a great one! bighug

Beautiful day today - sunny though, we could do with some rain.

I am sitting here, enjoying my breakfast, and thinking "I need some slippers on my feet, and it is cool" Then I worked out that the first day of winter is in about 2 weeks! that is enough reason to find the slippers and some warmer clothes than what I have been wearing for the last few months. I want to move to a place where there are 4 seasons!

Archived