MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday already...

SueC

Hi everyone

Hope your day is beautiful, with rain where it is needed and sunshine every where else! bouquet

I have had a crazy day, but I think I am ready to head off for the weekend (a long one!) Well that is I will be ready when I get a round to packing a bag!

Tomorrow morning I will leave here about 6am and head south for about 8 hours, hopefully that will allow me about 2 hours to unwind, relax, shower and freshen up before the job interview at 4pm (Prayers please! I haven't had a job interview in over 20 years and I am just a little out of my depth here!). The temperatures there are expected to be around -1 Celcius and we have been having about 14 Celcius. So there is quite a bit of difference - like we need to pack winter clothes (What are they?). But we are looking forward to the trip.

So have a great Thursday - mine was! And I will catch up probably on my Tuesday or your Monday.

Sue, good luck with the job interview!! Looking forward to hearing from you next week. Have a safe trip!

This a.m. I'll be at church helping out with a project. Then I need to work on the house as 2nd DD and family are coming in tomorrow night for the weekend. Have a great day everyone!

Got my fingers crossed for you Sue!!!

Fun for you having kids and grandkids home this weekend MomM. Enjoy!!!

My bridge group meets this morning. I'm hostess but don't have it here. We meet at a place in town and then I don't have to worry about cleaning, etc.

We're having rain, which is a good thing and the winds have finally let up.

It's supposed to be a mixed weekend for weather which will be tough on those trying to camp. Hope it only rains at night for them.

Have a great day everyone! bighug

newdaygoodmorning.jpg everyone, THURSDAY2.gif .

I'll be sendingupprayers.gif for you Sue and also say good luck. smile

MomM, sounds like you have your day planned. I'm sure you will have a good time working with others at church. smile Happy your DD will be coming, have a good visit with her and the family. smile

Dee, have a good time playing Bridge today, that makes it nice not having to worry about people coming to your home that way. smile

I will be doing the dishes I didn't do last night. I will also be working in my sewing room. We want to get those beds down there and so I have to do some work to make the room. We put up a shelf last night so that holds a few totes and that helps. smile I also should do some laundry today.

I made some napkins yesterday and cut more out so need to get them sewed too. I would like to be able to use mostly cloth napkins when our DD and the kids are here. Otherwise we go through a LOT of those paper napkins.

For breakfast today we will have: ORANGEJUICE2.jpgmilk2.jpgTEAINGLASSCUP.jpgCOFFEEBLUECUP.gifBREAKFAST1.jpg and FRUITPLATE.jpg .

Right now it is 47º and our high is to be only 55º today. We did get a bit of rain yesterday, but the sun came out and it got nice and warm. It looks like it could rain again today. I'm not so sure but what I didn't hear something other than the traffic on the road. Think I should get moving and get this computer put down, just in case it was thunder.

You all take care and HAVEANICEDAY8.gifTHURSDAY2.gifthhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

Archived