MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Patience required this Monday!

SueC

GoodMorningsmiles.gif Sue and everyone else who comes.

I've had them do that too, Sue.

Today we will be going after our two grandsons, instead of waiting until Friday to pick them up.

I got a call from them yesterday and they were staying by themselves and their older half brother was suppose to be looking in on them once in a while. But, I'm not for that, at the ages of 10 and 8 they need a full time day care, or at least I think so. So, I asked if we could get them early. smile Dad and wife have day care, but mom didn't. This is 'mom's' week for them, so we will have the for almost 3 weeks in stead of 2 weeks.

I will probably not be on much in the next 3 weeks either, I'll try to get in once in a while, but just know that I'll miss being here when I'm not here. smile

For breakfast today we will have: ORANGEJUICE2.jpgbacon.jpgScrambledEggs.jpgOrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpg

It is raining now and the temp is 55º and our high is to reach 80º, but we will see if it does.

Not sure what I'll get done this morning yet since it is 10:00 right now. But, you all HAVEANICEDAY8.gifth6dee1705-2.gif

Archived