MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

*Whew* that was close!

ArmyOfFive4God

Our modem got fried in a t-storm on Friday evening. Hubba is my hero for 2 reasons the past couple days.....

Yesterday we went to a pool at a friends apt. complex. I happened to see out of the corner of my eye a kid jump into the pool. But something told me to look. It was a little girl, smaller than Keenan that actually FELL in the pool, unattended (I paused for about 5-6 seconds, kinda stunned but also sorta quick-scanning for an adult. I was not swimming and Robert was about 8 feet from her and I yelled at him "Go get that girl, baby. Robert, that little girl is under water!!!" So he went and rescued her.

Then today, he rehooked the modem up thru USB instead of ethernet and HERE I AM!!!! We have proper DSL again. It's a tad slower, but I'm ok with that!!! LOL

Wow! Both of you are heroes for saving the little girl! Excellent! It is so nice to read something that makes you smile!

Glad you got back onine so fast! We have Wildblue satellite and it is a pain in the rear if ther are storms near or even plain old clouds.

It was a good thing you happen to see the little girl fall in. You were ment to be where you were at the time you were there.

You are both heros. smilethGR5FGirly5FHugs.jpg

Archived