MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Easter Monday

mommafitz

Mornin' ya'll! wiggle

Happy Easter Monday! The schools are closed for the Holiday but I still gotta go to work. (At this point in history, I am thankful I have a job. I work at a car dealership and business has slowed so much it is scary. All overtime and non-essential spending has been stopped. So far no one has been let go....yet.......)

It's 30 degrees and we have a scuff of snow this morning! awwman That sure puts a damper on the ol' Spring Fever! bouquet Younger DS has first softball practice this evening. frozen

Yesterday was a lovely day for family time. I hope ya'll had a good one too.

We'll be having leftovers for supper tonight. I'll probably fry some of the spiral ham. feedme

Time for me to go to work...............

Have a Blessed day,

mommafitz

Ahhh... I live in southern Middle TN and we woke up to snow. Sadly it wasn't much and no schools were closed. I drove down the mountain in a flurry of snow and fog but the valley was pretty normal. This makes 2 white Easters in TN but still no white Christmas.

Next week is spring break and that's worth a Huzza!!!

That happens in this forum mommafitz. smile

However, I read your post early this morning but didn't have time to answer and then forgot. So, please don't quit posting here because I enjoy reading what everyone is up to that day. bighug

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

It is Tuesday and I'm here. smile

We had the two boys here for Sunday and yesterday, so I didn't get in here and post. smile Except that early post on Sunday. smile

We took the boys part way back last evening and I decided to come in here for a while this morning. smile Need to get several things done today, laundry , dishes and do a bit of dusting .

I'm now waiting for my next lesson, but it won't start until the 1st, so have a few days to get the news letter out too. smile

Old Pine has an appointment on Thursday, and I have my pace maker check up that day too, so I won't be going with him.

We are getting snow now, but not much. It snowed on Saturday and we ended up with about 3 inches, but Sunday it was mostly gone. We still have the ground covered with the dirty white stuff though. So, if we could get some nice white snow it would be pretty or at least not so dirty looking. I think it is about time for the snow to really be gone but, it seems that this year the weather has been so different and all that we may end up with snow in May yet. smile

Right now the Weather Bug says we are at 34º and our high is to be only 35º.

You all take care and HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gifHUGS3-2.gif

Archived