MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Big Move (NOT)

BiscuitMaker

Well a update-----what a difference a day makes.

Monday night my buyer, called and said that her buyers agent will not return phone calls so she called the title company and found out that her buyer loan was not approved. omg

Which meant that we could not close on Tuesday as planned and that meant I could not close with my builder. eek

We got on the phone and looked up her buyer and called him. In Texas your agent handles everything and you never see the buyer or do you talk to them. It just so happens I know my buyer she is a friend. Well her buyer is a young man very nice with 2 babies and he was being pushed around by a bad loan officer and a bad agent. Neither one would return his calls or my buyers agents calls.

Well he may be young and naive but the 4 of us are middle aged and cranky duck

Well we took the bull by the horns and contacted the agents boss.

She was told the whole story and the timeline of events. She was shocked.

So I had to cancel my movers and change my ATT service (phone, inter-net and TV)They are trying to get us a closing on Friday but that is iffy because the appraisal is being done today. The under writers need some time and etc. Does this sound like fun--not-----.

If I could get a hold of that agent I would break his knee caps at least, or change him from a rooster to a hen. :chop:

But I really am handling this pretty well lol

I have laughed at this and said well I can only do what I can do.

My movers can move us Sat at this point, but if I can't move Sat. they can't move me until next Friday.

Not knowing is the worst part for me, and I want to move to the country.

So all my utilties are changed mail etc.

So another report from your roving reporter

Thanks Leah, I need all the help I can get.

I thought I would tell you girls that only way I could handle this is with chocobun I have had tons of it, and I thought I would loose weight in the move.

It's enough to drive you to drink. Instead I guess I will bath

Oh! the TV Dish went off as planned today, no movies tonight.

Archived