MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hospital Stay

Dee

Yes indeedie Reci .....i'm Pre-Praying for ya...seeing we're 2 days ahead.......Is there a way for your hubby to post and let us know how your doing??

Oooooo-la-la.......a Scottish Surgeon.....lets just hope you don't talk in your sleep!

Big Hugs Reci!! We'll MISS you!!

xoxox

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Barring any problems I will have Mike my DH pop in in the evening and give you the skinny on my condition.... Don't get into any trouble while I am gone ladies!!!! smile.gif

P.S. Hey Lois I am going to be in Wilson Memorial but I have to tell you I wish it was Packer and Guthrie! I have been hearing all kinds of things about creepy crawlie roaches scurrying on the floors at Wilson. You will hear me yelling all the way from JC to your area if I encounter one of those critters.

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif

[This message has been edited by reci (edited December 09, 2002).]

I would appreciate all your prayers especially on Wednesday morning as I am going into the hospital for major surgery which is dangerous. I should be in surgery for about 4 hours , I am scheduled at 10 am but you know how theres always some kind of wait. With Gods help and your prayers I should be home and recouping by next Sunday or Monday.

My DH mailed all the Christmas Ornaments out on Friday Evening so I hope you all get them soon and hope they didn't break. We tried sticking them on pop paper so that they wouldn't move around during mailing. let me know if you received a broken ornament and I will replace it as We made extras.

MountainMommy you will be hearing from me soon...

Keep me in your prayers and Lowie.... my surgeon is from Scotland and I am making him play taped bagpipe music in the OR before they put me under the knife.... He is pretty funny.. He said he would wear his kilt under his hospital scrubs just for me. What more can I ask for, Pipes and Kilts dreams while I am under the anesthetic. smile.gif

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif

Reci, by this time you are in the operating room and You are in my prayers as I write this... May the Lord keep you safe and carry you through this surgery. Your brothers and sisters here at MrsS are praying hard .

And i am invisioning bagpipes and kilts for your dreams too. grin.gif twi

23 hours and counting..... Mike is a wreck and I have had to calm him down. I am just looking forward to getting it over with after waiting for a surgery date all this time. I am taping notes all over the house for him with instructions and today I am making him meals and freezing them for him while I am in the hospital. That man would live on P and J three meals a day if he thought he could get away with it...

Keep me all in your prayers.

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif

Father in Heaven, we lift our sister Reci up in prayer and ask that You guide & direct the surgeons hands, thoughts and actions throughout this process. Keep her protected in Your arms and let everything go smoothly. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

------------------

shepherd.gif