MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Where is Abigail? Has anyone heard from her lately?

PureCajunSunshine

OH NO she has gone MIA

I think that might have been her I saw when I was crossing the bridge other day wasn't too sure couldn't quite make out the tag but...

houseboat-hillbilly.jpg

Seriously though did anyone get her new address? I know she was looking at a place here in NC but it is over in western NC which would make her closer to Darlene than me.

I really miss her too. I asked Darlene about her a couple of weeks back already but she didn't have her addy either. Does she have an email address that anyone knows? I'm worried about her.

(((((Abigail))))))

bighug

• 3 months later...

I'm bumping this old thread back up, 'cause it's been seven months since Abi's last post...

I've emailed but her email addy is dead...and I've snail-mailed her, hoping that the Postal mail-forwarding service is still on. Apparently not?

Who has heard from her last? Westie? Her last post was a photo of a quilt she was making for you from all of us...did you get it yet?

Where did she go? She was contemplating a big move to NC or East TN...a long haul from New Orleans, by herself...I just wanna know if sister-mine is OK! What bothers me, is that I know Abi well enough to believe that if'n there was only ONE live computer left in the whole world, she'd find it and start typing away!

I miss her and I'm grieving something terrible!!!

Archived