MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Snowy morning in the high desert

Rezgirl

It's Snowing!! snowman2

We have about an inch and a half, and it's still snowing. Snow is stuck to the corners of the windows facing west, we have the Christmas lights on, Christmas music on and coffee

Enjoying the beauty of the morning, and trying not to think about the mud this will generate when it melts. rollingeyes

Oh dear, while I was writing this, the power went off.....Yeah for battery power clap

We have fresh snow too Rezgirl. Ours will probably be here all winter though, unless we get a January thaw! frozen

I have no plans to go anywhere today so am looking forward to staying home in my nice warm house.

I hope your electricity is back on soon and hopefully no one else will lose theirs. You never know in this kind of weather!!!

Have a great day everyone!!! bighug

We woke up to 32 degrees and ice on the car windows...and it's only warmed up to 39. frozen I am so not a cold weather person. Also woke up to a kitchen sink that wouldn't drain..had to have a plumber come out and snake the pipes. Thankfully it's working now.

I'm home today trying to recuperate from a really bad cold...now that the plumber is gone I'm going to take a nap. I have a turkey I was going to cook...but I don't know if I'll have the energy to do that today.

Spoke too soon. The electric has been off and on all day.

Right after lunch, SIL and her 2 sons drove up and asked for DH's help. Seems that one of the sheep fell/slid into an arroyo and couldn't get out. DH was gone for an hour, and they managed to get it out. The arroyo was 12 feet deep, or more, and narrow in the bottom. The sheep was wedged in and could not even turn around.

Archived