MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wonderful Wednesday

Zookeeper9

I am taking the 3 littles to see the nurse practitioner. They all started with runny noses over the weekend and have progressed to nasty coughs now. Could be nothing, but after last year's RSV bout I am not taking chances. I REALLY don't want to spend the holiday in the hospital with them again.

Then my oldest has a doctor's appointment. After that I will probably take them all to lunch and do the shopping that needs to get done. At 3:30 there isa a teacher coming out so I have to be back by then.

Once we get home I think I am going to mix up a couple of batches of cookies and start the Christmas baking. Nothing is planned for tonight so I can do a few batches of cookies.

Dinner tonight is chicken tacos. I am cooking the meat in the crockpot and then shredding it. I am sure DH won't like it, but I wanted to do something different so we are having it anyway lol. (I am even going to serve them up on paper plates so clean up will be easier with the cookie baking that will be going on).

Oh Prayers going up for your little ones. This is NOT the time of year to be sick! I am calling the doctor for myself for a cough that has gone on for three weeks now.

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

praying that you all will be better soon.

I was able to get the boxes ready and Oldpine took them to the P.O. when he got home yesterday. MAN, has the postage gone up. I was shocked when I found out how much it cost for the 5 packages.

It is still cold here, the Weather Bug says -14º and a wind chill of -28º and our high is to reach 10º. I do hope it gets warmer next week. I'd take a +20º and think it was nice. smile

We will be going to one of my nephew's home for burritos tonight. We were there last night for a Birthday Party and were invited back tonight. This will help so I don't have to think on something to make here. smile

I have all kinds of things to do though, my Christmas Letters are not done, and I have gifts to wrap, so I've plenty to keep me busy.

HAVEAGOODDAYSKATING.gifHUGSSNOWMANANDSNOWCHILD.gif

(((djblasdell)))

I hope your little ones feel better soon.

(((Aint2Nuts)))

May all go well for both of you at your doctor visits.

Good morning everyone, we actually had a few snow flakes last night. Melting on the way down, still neat to see.

We have some foggy cloud cover with small beams of sunlight peeking through lighting up spots here and there. It is real dark around the edges hiding the mountains, I'm hoping to see if there is snow on them later when I have to travel in that direction to take care of our errands.

MIL & I went out shopping yesterday braving the rain. It was more like mist, most of the time. As I thanked God for the safe trip, I thougth of everyone here who is braving severe weather and hoped you all had a safe day too.

Today's schedule includes accounting, housekeeping, and a dentist visit.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

The littles have a nasty cold, one has the beginnings of an ear infection and another has the beginnings of broncholitis. Thankfully the NP but them all on antibodics. (Not that I am a huge fan of them, but I know my littles and I could tell they were getting worse and I could see where this was heading.)

I got all my errands done and I was surprised DH actually liked the chicken tacos. LOL Didn't get my cookies baked because I got caught up in dealing with sick littles. Nothing is planned for tomorrow during the day so I will get a few batches done then.

Good evening,

It's been a busy one today and I took a break to see what's happening here. Sometimes I feel this place is a safe place for me to take a break from everything and relax, mull over the day and prepare for tomorrow. Thank you all for being such a great group of people. Realistic, sensitive, caring, and logical. No better place on the net.

The weather cleared up and it was quite a nice day. I would guess somewhere in the mid 60's. A lot of people out doing their Christmas shopping. "No blinker, stopping in the road, then go, then slow down, looking at the stores, stop ("NOOOO!!!"), go, slow down, blinker, start to turn, then, I guess they decided it wasn't the right turn, don't turn, and speed up then slow down..... It's alright though, praying for them just the same.

After returning safely, thank God, I was blessed to see an owl flying low over head. It was lit up by the city lights contrasted by the dark sky. They nest in one of the historical buildings annually in our area.

The manuscript for my Aunt's 2nd book went to the editor today, it will be a couple months before it goes to print, and I will continue to work on the illustrations until it completes the final edit, and the Broken Dream TM I'm working on is of Fort San Cristobal and is scheduled to be shipped to Texas in January.

It's been a long day, DH came in and is putting inventory up for the night and then I get to go home, cook, entertain the ferret, and see if I'm able to have time to draw, God willing.

Until next time...

Archived