MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Smile......it's Friday!

Dee

Morning ladies :bouquet:

It's Friday! How many of you does that NOT affect? It didn't affect me one way or the other last year but since I've gone back to work part-time I'm back to smiling when Friday's come around!!!

So, anyone got any special plans for the weekend? We don't have much going on. I am soooooooo ready for a couple of quiet days that I'm really looking forward to it.

Time to be off to work. It's 55 degrees and supposed to get up in the 80's again today. I got a little color in me yesterday from working outside. Not much, I'm still white as a ghost but it'll come! :D

You all have a great day!!!

:bighug2:

Happy Friday! It's finally going to get up to 80 here as well. Think I'll pull out the grill tonight. The weekend will be rainy though so I'll finish putting up shelves in the storage closet and get some other work done around the house.

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

HAPPYFRIDAY4.gif

It is going to be a cloudy day today and it is not going to be nearly as nice today either. Right now the Weather Bug says it is 42º and our high is only to reach 45º. Sounds like we could get rain and even snow by tomorrow night. :(

But, it did reach 80º yesterday and I put 3 loads of laundry on the :clothesline: . They all dried so nice, well, you know what happens to towels, but, that is ok. :) The wind was blowing a little too, and they were swinging in the breeze, but, they are still a bit stiff. :)

Well, today is my Friday, but, it is Oldpine's Monday, he had the last two days off and now will be working until next Thursday.

We were gone last evening so I recorded Survivor and will have to watch it over the weekend. :)

I worked in our spare bedroom and am taking everything out of the drawers as the set goes to our DD and she plans to take it all home with her when she comes up in June. So, I need a new home for the things and am just putting it into totes until I can get the dresser from the other garage. :) It needs to be sanded some and varnished again. What happened is that I had put stickers on it when the boys were little so they knew what went into what drawer. You know, socks, underware, shirts etc. :) Those sticker are the problem now and have to be sanded off. :(:faint3::tapfoot: Will get that done the first part of June, so it will be ready when the other are gone. :)

Man, I need a BIG room just for my craft things and I mean a BIG room. :):)

HUGS35.gifHAVEAGOODDAY.gif

Good afternoon,

It's a beautiful day and I have the house wide open. I'm having a tough day personally but the day goes on. So mine own tough day and stress in general, has me turning to my stress reliever (most of the time) - baking. (What an awful stress reliever). Banana oatmeal cookies in the oven (actually, I just pulled the first batch out). First time making them, first time testing them.....pretty good.

I have a baby shower on Sunday, so I'm hoping the weather will cooperate as most everyone will be traveling to north cental Indiana.

Have a great day! Jori

It's Friday! How many of you does that NOT affect?

So, anyone got any special plans for the weekend?

:wave:

Dee, I hope you enjoy your quiet time, it is always nice when we don't have things to do.

Ummmmm....."Banana oatmeal cookies"...... I can almost smell them. :yum3:

Snowmom, I cheat sometimes, I stick the towels in the dryer for a few, then put them on the line to finish drying, it seems to soften them up a little.

My Friday is Saturday, and this weekend is designated to cleaning for company that are coming in on Sunday and staying until the 5th. :0327: Our house is a little 2 br 1 bath, so it is likely going to be an interesting experience. :shakinghead:

We have overcast skies in the 90's with a gust of wind occasionally. As usual, I'm camped out at my desk after running errands and getting some groceries earlier.

I hope everyone has a wonderful relaxing evening.

:pc_coffee:

Archived