MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What did you do today? I spoke at the State Capital

chefddr

Each of the tombstones represents a child killed by Child Abuse in Pennsylvania during 2008 and each year, more are added to the group.

Speaking at the Captiol Rotunda in Pennsylvania about how Childhood Sexual Abuse has affected my family and so many others, you just can't me to shut up about the fight! I even spoke with Senator Arlen Spector and was interviewed by the media again. With me, is a member of BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse) a group who has spent time with my children and been there to offer their support. My children are some of the lucky ones, they don't need a tombstone to represent them.

post-3614-1240859336_thumb.jpg

post-3614-1240859349_thumb.jpg

Dianne,

I am very proud of you ! That is so awesome that you did that.

My day is busy, preparing food for my dh. Have a bunch of errands to run. Trying to email back and forth to get times and dates set to teach food preservation up north of here . Crazy4Canning will go with me, too.

The canning season is going to be so busy this year. Lots more people want to learn to preserve foods due to the economy. That, and the risks involved with store bought foods.

Archived