MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Abdominal pain

mary1

Hey everyone this is my first time posting on the boards and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I woke up this morning with some pretty bad abdominal pain in the upper right part of my stomach near my ribcage, I also feel sick to my stomach. Has anyone had these pains or know what it is?

Ooooooh, how are you now? Still hurting? :o

Here's the Mayo Clinic's "Symptom Checker"...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/symptom-checker/ds00671

I would look at appendix and gall bladder at possible causes, and have it checked out first thing in the morning, or if it gets worse, at the ER at a hospital tonight!

Some cities have a telephone "Ask A Nurse" service, where you call and a nurse will talk to you over the phone and help you decide if it's serious or not *at that time*.

Or here's an online list of free "Ask A Nurse" services...

http://www.dogpile.com/dogpile/ws/results/...=7?_IceUrl=true

Keep us updated, and I'll be praying you're ok...

:bighug2:

Hi Mary, I sure hope you are feeling better this morning. I second what Cat said about getting the appendix and gallbladder checked. If I had realized where it was that you were hurting I would have mentioned that in chat last night.

Try to let us know how you are when you get a chance. :hug3:

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

Mary, I have to agree with the other two, get this checked out and yes it sure could be either of those two things. Or, have you had any problems with Diverticulosis? That can cause all kinds of pain too.

Please let us know what you find out.

welcomewelovenewmembers.jpg Glad you joined.

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

Archived