MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Terrific Tuesday

LivinSimple

Good Tuesday morning to everyone. What are you all up to today?

My hubby has been home since Friday night. We have been working on some projects around here and getting a few things accomplished.We managed to get about 40 tomato plants planted as well as some Rhubarb and cucumbers planted. We will be in the garden again today and hopefully get things finished up before the next round of rain which should be tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great day today.

Will be going to mha today to plan some summer things we like to do now that the weather is finally warming up during the day and things are open in the area.

Am considering how to do my next chapter of my book. How to round out the characters more, give them more depth and communicate when neither of the main characters can just talk openly because they do not understand each others language... he he he....song, music, it speaks across all languages!

GOODMORNINGTRAY.gif LivinSimple and everyone else who comes in today. :)

Oldpine is at work and I am setting here at the computer and thinking what I need to do today, just not ready to star. :) I have some dishes.gif to do and should do a load of :clothesline: , but, not sure they will be hung out today, as it is really cloudy and we have had some rain and expecting more. Then, need to work on some of my crafts and things for the fair, and do some :dusting: around here.

I didn't do much at all yesterday, as my head was in a :twister3: I had put my neck out of place so after Oldpine got home we ended up going to our chiropractor, whish is about 48 miles from here. But, he is so good at what he does and we have been going to him for wow, years and years now. My head is better today, so will have to get some of the above things done. :)

Right now the Weather Bug says we are at 52º and our high is to be 65º, so not as warm as it was a few days ago, but, nice anyway. We do need the rain we are to get too, as we are in the "High" fire danger zone right now. So far we have about 1/8 of an inch and this is really the first real rain we have had all spring.

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

I'm going out tonight with my mum for our mouthers day meal with the fam. None of us wanted to deal with crowds so we decided to wait a couple days. Not much else going on.

Good afternoon everyone! :bouquet:

We are just trying to catch up from our trip and get ready for ds first birthday. We purchased a tiller yesterday so we don't have to rely on anyone to get our garden in. DH tilled our garden and helped the neighbor behind us till & expand his garden (one less family to worry about in times of emergency).

I have garlic and onions sprouting and hope that we can start peat pellets tonight and get them in before Memorial Day Weekend. Other than that not alot going on.

Have a wonderful day!

Jori :bighug2:

Good afternoon,

We drove 1300 miles so I can get on a plane! And most people just get on a plane and fly the 1300 miles.LOL Where is the challenge in that. Anyway, I leave at 3AM and we are almost across the street from the airport in Des Moines, IA. It is only another 250 miles and dh will be at his kids house where he will stay til I return. It sounds like thngs are a little quiet on the board. Everyone have a great day! Mik

Archived