MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What's going on with us...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

For those who are waiting from a reply from Caveman in WWW, he has been quite ill for the last week. He can't seem to get enough oxygen, and has been coughing from his toes. This is a guy who wakes up with a smile on his face every day....and I haven't seen that smile, or cute humor for a week. I've never seen him get hit by a bug so hard. He made it to work yesterday, and seems to be gaining strength each day, but he's wiped out when he gets home, and just goes to bed. I know he'll be back answering all posts as soon as he gets his strength back.

I'm in the midst of completing a year long project at work, at a fast pace, as our office is moving in 3 weeks. Added to other time constraints, and attention to the war, I haven't been posting much. I'm trying to take good care of Reporting for Duty, but other than that, I probably won't be around much for the next few weeks.

Did anyone watch 60 Minutes II last night? It was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. They had a lot of interviews with soldiers, and there is no doubt that the soldiers believe in what they are doing. Talk about courage! And, what awesome Ambassador's they are for our country. I watched them passing out water, playing with the little kids.....letting them look through their binoculars, etc.....with a huge lump in my throat. Please take a moment out of your day to pray for those serving, missing, fallen, held captive.....and their familes. They certainly deserve our attention and prayers.

dear mare i know what it is like to have the one you love and bring sunshine to your days be so sick they barley have enough to get ot work and home. Sure hope he gets better. Got you both in my prayers. take care of yourself and caveman and God Bless

Guest Guest

Hope you are feeling better soon, Caveman! And Mare, I know what you mean...sometimes it's hard to make it on to the computer...just take it easy...we don't want both of you sick!

Guest Guest

Mare, you tell caveman to get better soon and if he has not gone to the doctor,to do so...I know about coughing from the toes, no fun, I fought my illness as long as I could before taking mediciane (sp).... I believe in natural healing if possiable.... this bug lasts forever and wears you down, so by the end of the day,you are tuckered out, at least that was the case with me....

Guest Guest

Hi ALL! Thanks for your kind words and encouragement! Mare has been an absolute Angel taking care of me and helping me get my strength back....don't know what hit me but hit me hard it did....guess my virus scanner needs some updating huh?