MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A Beautiful Sunday Morning

Dee

Morning everyone, :wave:

Gosh it's a pretty morning here in Northern Iowa. I'm looking out my west window, as I drink my coffee, and see the mama and papa goose with their goslings wandering in the grass eating each bug they find. The goslings are about as big as their parents now but still act like "little kids". Lots of fun to watch. The lambs are roaming the pasture too eating grass and enjoying the gorgeous morning too. Ah, life on the farm on a summer day, can't be beat!

I got all my flowers planted yesterday. Have a good sized order from Michigan Bulb coming in the mail so will get them in when they arrive then call it quits for the year. In a month I'll have a gorgeous yard with flowers galore and vegetables producing too.

I'm hoping to enjoy today outside, getting some weeds pulled and maybe a few more trees trimmed. I sound ambitious but I'm really not. It's just that this is the first we've really been able to get out and enjoy the weather. It was a long winter and been a wet rainy spring. Give me a week and I'll be complaining about all the work.

So, what's up in your world today? Hope you're having great weather and enjoying the great outdoors. Whatever you decide to do..................enjoy!!!

:bighug2:

Good Morning

It's a rainy morning in SW New Mexico and I like it! Storms last night and still raining off and on this morning. Nothing on my list but to clean the bathroom and spend the day with dh. And maybe nap! Have a great day Dee!

Good Morning Dee & Snapshotmiki, and everyone else.

Quiet this morning, not much planned for today, other than the need to rest.

Yesterday I managed to finish getting the pegboard up in my DH's shop and unpack & organized some of his tools. All that is left to do is replace the window with glass blocks. Then, got the lawn mowed & watered, laundry, house cleaning, cleaned the spa, and cooked beans & rice for dinner.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Archived