MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

First Friday in July 2009

Snowmom

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

Hope you all are having a good day. :)

So far I haven't gotten anything done except being on here and putting one load of :clothesline: in the washer, need to get all the bedding caught up as the boys are leaving today and our DS from TX., and his two boys will be here tomorrow sometime. :)

We are working on a Very Large project and they are coming to help us do it. I am afraid it won't get done even in the two weeks they are here, it is that LARGE. But, it will sure get a good start. Oldpine is taking vacatioin for these next two weeks so that will help, he will be home and able to work instead of working all day and then trying to work here too. He is getting just to old to work 16 hours a day. So, am I. ;):)

The sun is shining very nicely and there are a few fluffy clouds in the sky, but, it is suppose to be nice for the next several days.

The boys and I have baked a few batches of cookies and I have a couple more to bake, then I would like to make a couple cakes. :)

Well, I probably won't be in here much these next 2 weeks, but, just know I think about all of you every day.

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

Don't ask about the very large project...

don't ask about the very large project...

don't ask about the very large project...

...whimper...

HippieDad went off to see about getting his truck tire fixed. He didn't remember to move my mower before he left, so I have an excellent excuse not to mow the back 40 this morning. heh, heh.

Tired from doing all the floors yesterday, anyway. 11caseros.gif

I'm sewing some of those neck coolers, in hopes I can get the crystals to fill them this weekend.

It's getting too hot for our pregnant DD. 22vacaciones.gif I hope those will help.

Good Morning--This morning I made 2 strawberry/cream cheese pizzas for our parks potluck tomorrow. I made split pea soup and Stephs "easy bread" yesterday. Both were really good! It is overcast and cool here in NM today which is really nice. We have been getting a lot of rain lately which my tomato plant and I love--the dogs not so much! DH got me a cute B-day card this morning and said he is bringing home a cake at noon. He also is giving me $30 extra when he gets paid on Monday which I will use to work on my list of preps. Every little bit helps! This not working is relaxing but I think it is time to nix it and get moving! I hope everone has a great Holiday with a little time to relax!

Still waiting on DS to call me...... paying bills and going to run some errands in my little town, but its raining hard right now so I will wait for DS to call a bit longer , and hope the rain lets up....... gee, prep item I do not have: umbrella! I do have ponchos and may have to use one! The cat and I need stuff! ( In fact I wonder where he goes when its pouring out???)

( we did have a fluctuation in electric power this morning but at least it came back on. Was not even raining then!)

KIDS!!!!!! :tapfoot::pc_coffee: ( with earl grey tea).....

Archived