MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New Monday and School is back in session

unikemom2009

:P Yes! Hey it is me Unikemom or Unike1, had trouble signing in with my password with unike1 so just started over.

But, yes, the kids are all back in school after fall break,, amen! I haven't had one day to myself the whole week, I have had my three, plus 4 others... Plus 2 sleepovers......

So far our schools have not had to shut down due to the swine flu, but they will be watching attendance closely this week, and if we still as many students absent as the week before they may shut down another week....We have had lie 150 to 200 students per school out with either the swine flu or a virus.. all three of my boys has had a virus and I have had pnuemonia,, so it has been lovely.....

Ok, so how is everyone, Snowmom, are you doing alright, Darlene, Buttercup, Grubby.....Sorry, old habits die hard, I still refer to you 2 by your previous names..... But still love yuns just the same....

Everything is going well here. All my troubles with my oldest son and his school issues are now over. The judge said he is doing so well right now, that as long as he keeps doing what he is doing, we will not have to go back before him.

What a relief!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well, and staying safe, and hope you are all prepared for that they are saying promises to be a wild winter...... :bighug2: gonna go and update myself on the rest of the posts....

Have a good day all!!!!

It is good to see you back here and posting! I was thinking of you the other day when someone had asked me what the winter weather here was supposed to be like lol. But couldn't tell them because I hadn't read your prediction yet. :D Hope to see more of you around here.

Q

I hope you and the kids are feeling better now! Maybe a day to yourself next month or so?

We are now settled and I started back to work on Wed. eve. It is still very early in the season so not real busy yet. That's ok because my feet are not happy going to work with me. I did not consider that taking the summer off would make a difference. Yikes! I was wrong. Four days a week is plenty for me right now.

I will be going to big farm veggie store tomorrow to get collards and maybe something to can. I should have my Christmas ornaments finished soon. And I am making apple pies for the guys who work in the restaurant kitchen. A case of apples was brought in by someone. I get to do whatever I want with the extras. I am very glad life has returned to normal (to me)! I do wish it would cool off here. Over 100 degrees 2 days in a row--and I know there is no pity from those of you who have spent the summer in AZ. :rolleyes: But I am used to a little cooler weather.

Have a good evening everyone! Mik

If you haven't let Darlene know about your trouble logging in, please do. There have been several lately and she's trying to get it straightened out.

Archived