MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A PREDICTION FOR QUILTY

unikemom2009

Hey, all the buzz for our winter weather here in Tennessee, it is so supposed to be exciting....some of the local meterologist are saying that we will be supplied with plenty of moisture from the south, and they are saying that possibly this may be a winter to remember and could be very busy, snow and ice wise.......

JUST FOR YOU DEAR!!!!

really, the weather forums i have been on also indicate this.....

good to hear from you :grouphug:

Uh, oh, Wormie...

Better start sewing those little-bitty winter jackets for your worms!!!!

:wormie2:

:24:

We had some colder weather at the start of October, though it's warmed slightly now. One of the weather guys said it was like that at the beginning of the '77-'78 winter season... one of our ALL TIME WORST snow years!!

:o:faint3: Thanks Unike...I think lol. Oh my, after last years ice storm I don't want another one!! Geeze what a mess that was! At least we have a genny now so I wont have to can in the cold, outside, in the snow, in the ice...brrrrr. Can just see it now, cold wind from the north coupled with moisture coming up from the South. Sounds like a formula for a darn blizzard or 2 feet of snow! I don't think we have enough wood lol... And it is good to see you back and posting again! You sure were missed. :darlenedance:

Q

Archived