MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Friday....yea!!!

Dee

Good morning everyone!

It's Friday and that's a bug plus for most of you. We're retired so Friday's are pretty much like any other day BUT I remember!!! :D

We have to take MIL's paperwork over today to have her taxes figured. She spends almost $50,000 a year to be in the nursing home, which is tax deductible, so she never has to pay anything. Just one of those things that has to be done.

While w're out we'll get our errands run today that we didn't get done yesterday.

Anyone have something big or fun planned for the weekend? Let's hear it!!! :D

Have a great day everyone!!! :grouphug:

Dee, sounds as if you have work planned for the weekend. All the strength with that <_<

I'll be at the Rijksmuseum tomorrow knitting the famous 17th century sailor's hat. Someone gave me good 100% wool but it was way too thick.

Needle 8 or 9 and it should be 4,5. Ended up buying the right kind of wool in a purple/burgundy colour.

Oh does my frugal Dutch heart hurt to fork out so much money of wool.

But the knitting and felting will be fun.

The organisors opened a Flickr account for all the pics to be posted there. Don't know if the pattern is copyrighted, if not, it'll be posted here is someone is interested.

So have a nice weekend all.

Hugs

C

We're supposed to be getting up to 8" of snow today through tomorrow afternoon. I'm glad we're stocked up on everything at home. I'd dread having to go to the store today and fight through the panic-y crowds buying their milk, bread and toilet paper. (I get the fresh milk part, but not the tp. Maybe because I never let us run low on it.)

Archived