MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday Morning

Dee

Morning Ladies,

It's another foggy dreary morning here BUT the snow is going away and that's a plus.

DH has gone out to feed lambs and do chores. I'm getting ready to repot plants. They need to be gotten out of their starter mix and into soil. That'll take care of most of the morning and then we'll see what the afternoon brings....probaby a nap! :rolleyes:

You all have a good day and let us know what you're up to today. :grouphug:

I was out and about yesterday. Went to my parents house to do my brothers taxes, and stayed a while to run a few loads of harder to wash by hand items like sheets. Also stopped on the way to check out two suburban egg sellers, got browns and greenies and left a carton for my parents.

Today I get to do my second round of seed starting. Headed out now to get broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, eggplant, and oregano going :)

I'm all alone this morning.

HippieDad took the grandson to show him off at his church, the kids are at their temple, and I'm trying to clean the place up before the assessor comes tomorrow.

:dusting::lois:

Here it's 51 degrees and cloudy. Got the seed flats all ready and the seeds sorted out. I need to wet the potting mix and make my labels, then sow the seeds. Probably won't get it all done today.

I have a tummy ache and am not highly motivated to move around a lot!

DH went to help his sister hang a shelf and some peg board.

Archived