MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Everything You Do Is Right Day

Dee

Good morning everyone,

Did you know tMarch 16th is National Everything You Do Is Right Day? So ladies it should pretty much be a perfect day! :bouquet:

In just a few minutes I'm off to babysit the perfect grandchildren from 7:00-3:00ish. We should have a great time and will I ever be pooped by 3:00 and watching the clock for mom.

It's still dark so I have no idea what the weather is BUT I can say this....I see our neighbors lights about 1/2 mile from us sooooooooooo, there's no fog. We've had fog everyday for the last couple of weeks. We see the sun maybe 10 mins. every couple of days or so is about it. If the sun comes out today it'll be heavenly!

Let us know what's going on in your world today. :grouphug:

LOL Crazy, who knew there was such a day. Just looking forward to a quiet night at home after all the running around yesterday. Hoping to make better progress on my book, and got a new NIV Bible to look up all of the references she makes..starting to prefer it to the good old KJV. If I can eat leftovers and get away with doing next to nothing as well, so much the better!

I guess today is the perfect day to break ground on our addition to the house then! Thank you for sharing this special day. Today my family plans to do the following:

School from 10 to 4 pm

Cleaning house from 4 pm to 6 pm

3 meals, and 2 snacks

Family Movie night

and during all that I will be putting laundry on the line for the first time this season, and my DH will be breaking ground on our new addition. What a perfect day to do it all!

Sunday was Pi day, so we made two pies....Oatmeal, pecan, coconut, with buttermilk crust. Yummy! Guess since today is "Everything You Do Is Right Day" my chicks would like it to be a "test" day. Well, the bread I have raising, should turn out perfectly!

It's sunny today and supposed to get up to 82 degrees! Making Chili Mac for dinner and salad. All my errands are done so it's time to go find out what's been happening in the "Big Valley"!

Archived