MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday

Dee

Good morning ladies :bouquet:

It's a beautiful morning here. The suns shining brightly, we have an oriole eating on the orange at the birdfeeder and the Canada geese are honking as they fly around but it's only 40 degrees. I'm sitting here in my chair covered with my blanket because we've turned the cornstove off and the living room is only 61 degrees. How's the weather where you live?

At 8:30 I'm going across the blacktop to take care of the 2 little perfect children that live there. I haven't seen them since Sunday so we'll have a grand time. Mom will be home by noon so it isn't an all day thing. I haven't decided what I'll do this afternoon, depends on how hard I play this morning! :)

Tell us what you're up to today. It's always fun to see what others have planned.

Have a great day whatever you're up to! :grouphug:

Beautiful day here, also. Not much planned, but I did water my little garden this morning.

We may go later to look at a patio cover that DH has wanted to build for at least 3 years. I don't really want one, but he gets an idea and mulls it over and over, till I want it just to not have to think about it anymore. Oh, the joys of aging.

Good Morning everyone!

It is a beautiful morning in Southwestern NM also--in the upper 50s right now. We have the computer guy coming in an hour or so to speed up and clean up our laptop. I will walk the dogs in the park first and then go run around a bit after the computer guy leaves. Yesterday, I made spaghetti and meatballs so we have that for a few days and this afternoon I am using up some older bread and blueberry bagels making bread pudding.

Have a great day all!

Archived