MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Today is.......National Nude Day

Dee

Morning everyone :wave:

Can you believe there's a National Nude Day? I had to post it when I saw it because I think it's hilarious! I can't imagine myself running around nude BUT maybe you can. If so, you are a brave soul! :0327:

Today is hot and humid and there's mosquitoes galore. Just think though how these crops, gardens and flowers are loving it. I don't mind it myself because I can come into the air conditioning when I wish.

I don't have any particular plans for the day so just putzing around here. What are you up to?

Have a great one! :grouphug:

Heheheh... National Nude Day? :rolleyes:

When I was working with Kindergarteners, I showed them how to make outlines of each other because they got bored just drawing, and it was fun to "dress them up". The girls really liked that part. ;) )

Well, boys will be boys, and they started drawing "extra appendages" - very LARGE ones - onto the chalk drawing outlines of the boys. We made them cover over ALL of their drawings, which was really boring, and of course, being caught stopped it. But it started "naked" talk.

So one day they were standing in line and someone tattled that somebody else had talked about being "naked" somewhere or other. I just put my hands on my hips, sighed, and told them that EVERYBODY is naked under their clothes. :o:huh::blink:

Shut them ALL up while they pondered THAT one!!! :24:

No nudie days around THIS part of the woods! The mosquitoes would carry us off... when they got done laughing... <_<

LOL Cat...kids are great!

Its not so hot here today, since we are not working at the moment, its just lazy summer days, afternoon naps and lal that here. DBFs dad brought home a big box of fresg fruit, and I over ate...ate till my little tummy hurt, and DBF laughed at me...lol

I also got attacked by the automatic door at the hospital. We were walking out and I was halfway through the door when it decided to close on me. Agasin, DBF laughed at me... Of course, I would have laughed if it was him that got caught in the door!

Anyway, we have an appointment in 10, love and light and have a great day!

Archived