MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Keeping fingers crossed

goatherder

My DD and I made an offer on a house and it looks like we may get it! It is a short sale, so the bank has to approve it, but at least the owner accepted the offer. It is fairly large and sets on a cul de sac lot that is about a quarter acre. Another great selling point for us is that it is just around the corner from my ex (my kiddos' dad) and my DSs are both staying with him right now. It isn't a farm, but I can do a lot with a quarter acre! We could even have a few hens if we wanted to. There is plenty of room for fruit trees and a big garden. If we get it, it will have lots of edible landscaping! It also has a huge amount of storage space. DD is almost salivating about getting an inventory of our combined stuff.

Now if the rain would stop dancing around everywhere in the valley but here it would be a pretty fine day! We haven't had rain since April.

I would also keep my fingers crossed for you..................

but them I can't type with them that way. LOL

so they are now folded in prayer.

Yes, you can do a lot with just a little bit of land, after all look at our web site at the 'garden photos' and you will see what we did in a 'backyard'. And for you it is good seeing you can look at a 'yard' and already see how to inprove it and make it a home.

Good Luck.

Goatherder, are you still in the Payson area? Curious, I was just asking about you and the others. Glad to hear about your property. BTW, Im in Globe. Is the senior thrift store store around? Been meaning to drive up there and look around soon. I alsolike the hopsital auxillary shop as well.

Hi Rabbit Ranger! No, I'm back in the valley. Chandler right now, moving to north Phoenix. My mom can't breathe at the Payson elevation. All the thrift stores are still there and they have a Habitat for Humanity store now.

It looked like you got a lot of rain at Globe!

Archived