MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Toddler Tuesday

Dee

Good morning everyone! :wave:

Guess what...it's raining. This is August, we always complain in August that it's too dry. Not this year!

Anyway, how's it going for everyone today? I'm taking the "perfects" to the library this morning to see a puppeteer who's performing for the end of the children's summer program. She's actually the wife of DH's cousin who lives about 100 miles from here so will be nice to catch up with her. She's really good. One of their sons is in college out east somewhere studying puppets and puppeteering. I didn't even know there was such a thing.

So my day is mostly taking care of my grandchildren. It should be fun for all of us.

Have a great day everyone! :grouphug:

BUTTERFLIESSPARKLES.gif

We have had rain and more rain, but, also sunshine and heat and humidity. Oh, we have a bumper crop of mosquitoes lately too. I don't think we have ever had so many as we have right now. :( Right now the sun is out, but, we may be in for some storms this afternoon or evening.

I really need to get some :clothesline: done this morning. They will probably go into the dryer instead of the line though. Oh well.

Tomorrow I am heading to Fargo, for my pace maker checkup. DD is taking me so Oldpine won't have to take the day off. We plan to shop and also stop in and see DS and DDIL over there sometime during the late afternoon. :)

HAVEAGOODDAY-1.gifHUGS3.jpg

Good Morning--One of my pups "Miss Lucee" must have gotten into something yesterday evening and kept me up til about 3AM with tummy troubles. That girl is a regular hoover -inside and out.

So today I will just do some printing for the recipe book, go to the Post Office at noon with ebay pkgs and maybe cut out the pattern I did not do yesterday. Dinner will be Tuna Noodle Casserole and for dessert-the donuts I did not make yesterday. Think there is a pattern here.

Dee! Have a lot of fun with the grandkids! And Snowmom, I will keep you in prayer for your checkup!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Archived