MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cleaning house Tuesday

Dee

Morning everyone :wave:

Yep, it's housecleaning day. I got my cooking done and in the freezer yesterday. I've cleaned the refrigerator and part of the stove this morning so feel like I'm actually making some progress. :)

DH and I have hated these hog and chicken factories since they began a few years ago and are not at all surprised with the mess Wright Co. Egg is in (25-30 miles from us). They are awful!!! I'm glad the rest of the country is learning about them.

So, you all have a great day and see you tomorrow! :grouphug:

Happy Housecleaning Dee! And Good Morning! I think I will get the sewing machine out and do a little mending today. Maybe work on a project or 2. And take photos of the pups this morning if they will cooperate. Trying to find things to do costing no money and still accomplishing something positive. Hope everyone has a great day!

Just canned 8 pints of baby carrots-store bought-we can't grow them. Now working on freezing mustard greens. Dad planted early this year, and I am surprised to have them already. They are a lot of work, so I wasn't ready for them, but have to take 'em when you get 'em.

It's Tuesday-

It's Lori's LONG DAY at work (7 hours)

SO...............

It's cleaning day here for me too!

Get Lots done on a slow Tuesday and some cooking too.

also canned some 'Homestead' Sweet Peppers.

canned more sauce.

cooked and made pasta salad, Potato salad, and other things seeing it will be HOT all week AGAIN!

But also got the lawn mowed (6:30) with a hand reel mower.

went to the post office to mail a package to my Mom.

Made a Wedding Card (handstamped) for Amish Wedding this week

AND I even had time to read for a bit.

:AmishMichaelstraw:

BUT other then THAT, just a slow Tuesday seeing Lori is working for most of it.

Archived