MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Chat happening!

dogmom4

I was in there. Could only see what I posted. Like no one else was there but there were 5 of us listed. Really could have used some support. DH real depressed. Never know what to do or say and he doesn't speak to me anyway when he's like this.

I was in there. Could only see what I posted. Like no one else was there but there were 5 of us listed. Really could have used some support. DH real depressed. Never know what to do or say and he doesn't speak to me anyway when he's like this.

Oh, I'm so sorry! We were saying Hi but you didn't answer. :(

We'll keep trying to get it working well. It still won't let more than 5 on, and it boots people out randomly. It booted one out tonight, then told her there were too many in there so she was out! And there were only 5 total. :(

(((((((((((((((((((((Snapshotmiki and husband))))))))))))))))))))))

May your hearts find an unexpected lift, and peace fall upon you like a gentle rain.

:grouphug:

Sorry we didn't see you hon. (((miki)))

Archived