MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday!!!!!!

snapshotmiki

Good Morning Everyone!

Made a quiche for breakfast and Chili in the crockpot for dinner already this morning. Have to be at work at 2:00 so hopefully that's it until work time.

In other news, my stepmom, Marie, who took me to Alaska 2 years ago is coming to visit in January!!! This should be fun as she is a real "world traveler" and it is an interesting little town she is coming to. As long as things hold together, there should be over half a million people here at the time of her visit. I can hardly wait to see her again! That's all my news for now!

Hope you all have a great day!

I went to have dinner with DD1 today. She back up over 100 lbs now and is looking so much better .She might get a day pass to go out to dinner with us for thanksgiving.

We are going to a buffet for Thanksgiving.

This will make her Grandparents happy, they have not seen her in a while.

Dh and Son made a Rum Cake last night for the youth group bake sale at church and the house still smells good.

Dh told me he saw a mouse in the kitchen. The cat's are not doing thier jobdry.gif Over all it was a good day today.

Hey, gofish... we're going to a buffet for Thanksgiving, too. I don't suppose we'll see each other??? :o We'll be at the one near Sam's Club. We'll have a home-made dinner on Sunday.

So glad she's gaining weight... that's a good sign.

And I found signs of another mouse this morning, too... NOT GOOD. :( Setting the traps again...

Maybe we will be going to a buffet for Thanksgiving as well, we will be traveling. And I saw signs of mice as well :(

We've had a good day. Church services were very uplifting this morning. Visited with friends, lunch at Hardees with the kids, groceries and then home to watch the Colts game. Had a roast for lunch that had been cooking for 12 hrs.....it was tender and delicious. Made a 7 layer salad for dinner at mil's tomorrow. Need to go in the kitchen now and switch the dishwasher around and finish the cleanup. I'm tired. Hoping to stay up for some knitting, but we will see how that goes.

Blessings,

Carie

Archived