MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beautiful, sunny Tuesday

Jori

Good morning~:bouquet:

It's in the 20's & sunny here this morning but going back up into the 40's. The snow is melting at a nice pace so the sub-pump hasn't started working, yet. Tomorrow's forecast is for the 50's and almost 60 by Thursday with rain so I think it will kick on eventually. The dead grass is snowing through the snow and it's the beginning sign of spring here. DS is asking if they can go camping already & DD asked if it was time to go to the cottage. When I was loading up DD, DS, and DNiece #1 yesterday, we heard a bird chirping. It was funny to have them try and be quiet (4,3, & 2 1/2) so they could hear the bird and try and see where it was.

DH brought flowers & a beautiful card home for me & cards for the kids yesterday. I had one for him and they are making him homemade cards today (DD's choice) since we were gone for school most of yesterday. We are going to run out and they can each pick out a pair of spring pj's as their present. I had someone post that today is better than Valentine's day because all of the unsold chocolate will be marked 1/2 off. Which made me think about picking up some and throwing it in the freezer, we still have bags from Halloween in the freezer so not sure if I'll do it.

I was able to go through all of the seeds DH had stored in the freezer over the weekend to take an inventory what we had. I laughed a little when I saw he had 4 unopened packets of things we've never used or eat and didn't have any of things we go through alot of. So, I'll organize my list today and start making the list of what we need and start picking things up.

What's going on in your world?

Have a wonderful day:bighug2:

Bright and sunny here in Central NY!! But it is C-c-c-o-l-d!!!!! Brrr....I've got to go to work later but for now, I am hiding in the house. Eventually, I will have to go out to feed the critters, but I'm hoping that the temps will have warmed up by then.

What's going on in your world?

53*F right now with a high expected of 68*F! Quite the change after two weeks of snow and freezing. Still have a touch of snow in spots but most of it is gone leaving mud in its place!

Nothing exciting going on here but just a nice quiet day. I am not overbounding with energy but still feel it is a good day physically and am hoping to keep up with the basics, do some deep cleaning in the bathrooms, and pay some bills. I have gotten DH fed and off to work and have fed and watered the cats, the goats and the chickens. biggrin.gif

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

It has been so nice up here in the north that people are going outside in shirtsleves. Yes, that is good, but, it is also the time of year when so many people get bad colds and worse. :(

We had at least 48 degrees on Sunday and yesterday, I saw 43, right now it is 39 so that is good for up here and this time of year. I just hope everyone is careful when going out on the lakes. :( There have been, I think 2 deaths because of people going on the lake or river when the ice is just to thin. :(

The sun is shining right now and looks to be another beautiful day here in north central MN. :) We have lost a lot of our snow cover and in some ways that is ok, but, if the snow melts to fast, those who live by rivers, look out. :( I'm sure there will be flooding around the Fargo area in ND again this year and probably in the southern part of the state where the Minnesota River and the Mississippi Rivers meet.

I have a load of laundry in the washer and it is ready for the dryer so should get down there and put it in and do another load.

enjoyyourdaysnowman.gifHUGS37.gif

Nice day here too!

So I decided things (house chores) could wait and went out for a short walk.......................

that turned into me walking into town and back 4+ miles round trip, but I just kept walking and before I knew it I was at the Post Office, so I got stamps and turned around and headed home.

Now chores are done and I am making tea so I can read for about 1 hour sitting out in the sunroom/greenhouse and enjoy the day. Lori working today but has the next 2 off as they are putting in new front doors at the Library and they have to close so we may make a road trip or two so I am making salads and snacks just in case.

:AmishMichael2:

Beautiful day here in the Southwest!!! I believe it is supposed to hit 80 today! i work tonight and am off the next 3 days! Yay! Going to Mexico tomorrow for meds, olive oil, etc. Going to try to relax the other 2 days!

I hope it warms up a bit more for you all!! Have a great Tuesday!

Archived