MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Relieved...........!

..... to get the reports from the Education Department following the inspector's visit in March. Both children got glowing reports so I am relieved and happy about that. I know myself that I do enough "work" with them and that they are learning all the time, but when it isn't all written down you feel you really have to prove yourself!! Will have a few eeks off now!

Guest Guest

Congratulations on a job well done lowlander! I heard Paul Harvey saying on his radio show that homeschoolers are taking a number of the national awards around the country. I think the most recent one he was telling about was in history.

Keep up the good work!

Good Job!!! glad it all went good. I know homeschooling take a lot of work. My DD homeschools all hers. She gets started with the work about a month before the kids do. There is a lot more involed then what most of us really know.

So pat yourself on the back and take a well deserve break.

Thanks everyone; things are well-eased off now, especially over the summer when we are outside most of the time. Although we nver actually stop learning......! (Even me!!)