MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I think it's Wednesday

snapshotmiki

I have internet access right now so I can catch up on what we are up to. At the rv park in SW MS we have no phones, internet or tv at all. Sitting in town right now. We are not getting the older cabin--to much to deal with. Looking at a one story house with 3 acres--way out there- that BIL thinks can get for a really good price so we can rent it. Quite the fixer upper too. Actually the yard is more of a bulldozer outer! Have not been inside the house yet but it looks fixable, paintable, floors, etc. I hope our internet works out eventually. Verizon just bought this area and say that by July 31 it should work better. Got to get off here now. I miss you all and hope to be back in touch soon!

You can always go to the library and use their computer and internet.. Or iff I'm out of town and have my computer with me I just sit in the car at the library using their WiFi. Slick as a whistle! :eclipsee_Victoria:

Sorry your cabin didn't work out but hopefully this other place will work. Some of the places we've lived in have been pretty tough but a little soap, water and paint can do wonders.

Check in when you can and keep us posted on how things are going! :bighug2:

Thanks for the ideas! We are moving to a different rv park Sunday so we will have tv and computer after that. Still cooking and canning. Got some squash given to me so making pickles tomorrow. Hve to go in now before the mosquitos carry me away!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

.................. sometimes when one door closes another one opens.

But in your case YOU may have to repair it yourself as your first fixer upper project with the new place. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

:AmishMichaelstraw:

:008Laughing: Lol @ Michael! :008Laughing:

I have missed your sense of humor in the past week... I hope that you and Lori are doing well!

Archived