MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Northern Indiana....

Necie

Anyone up for a meeting? :)

The Elkhart County 4H Fair is July 23-30 in Goshen. It is one of the largest 4H fairs in the nation. I will be there on Friday the 29th at about 8:00 pm and spending the night for an ADGA goat show on the 30th. :)

Wondering if anyone would like to come and meet up? I'll post more details as we figure them out.

Here is a link to the fair: http://www.4hfair.org/

I wish I could! I was born and raised there, and my father still lives and works there. It's one of the prettiest places in the world that people don't know about. I doubt I'd be a be able to come, but I'm glad I have the opportunity to wish you good luck with your goaties! I hope you have a perfect run. Or walk, as the case may be. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Getting closer. :)

Fair starts tomarrow. I will be there next Friday night, show is Saturday. DD got Friday/Saturday off work, so she will be there with me. Same brat Princess :darlenequeen: that was at the first MrsS gathering at Darlene's with me, Also hoping my goat mentor, Sherrie, may go. :darlenedance: Am hoping so! Getting a bit nervous and her being there showing some of her goats would really help my 'first show jitters'. wink%20(2).gif

I am taking 5 adults and 3 kids:

Kindle--4 yr old, 3rd freshener

ZZ--2 yr old, 2nd freshener

May-1 yr old, first freshener

Allie--dry yearling

Bug--dry yearling

Misty--born 3/18/11

Tink--born 3/18/11

Daisy--born 4/12/11

Still have to get Allie and Bug clipped this week and working on getting everything organized and ready to go. Hope I don't forget anything. :sEm_blush: Mantra this week: 'Load the goats...load the goats...' LOL

Here is a pic of Misty for ya. Right now she is my favorite kid for conformation. :)

post-977-001835600 1311347893_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived