MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Amazing Friday

Jori

Good morning~

It's an absolutely amazing Friday here. 68 and sunny with a high of 83. The house is closed up with the ac still on (DS1 and I have horrible outdoor allergies) but we will get out shortly to run a few errands and work in the garden before we head to swim lessons this afternoon. DS2 is 8 weeks old today and my mom is celebrating her 68th birthday:bdaycake:. We are going to head down to my parents tomorrow for a cookout and then to the town pool for a very dear family friends birthday (she will be 3 and has the same love of Thomas the Tank Engine as DS1);) This weekend starts are month of birthday celebrations on the weekends. We will head up to the Milwaukee County Zoo to celebrate DH's cousins DD third birthday (we are close with them and try to meet in Northern IL/WI border a few times a year and talk on FB all of the time.) The we have our nephew's first birthday and it just keeps going from there.

I need to finish my coffee and get everyone moving. What's going on for you today?

Have a wonderful day!:bighug2:

Good morning Jori :wave:

I see you and martianchick both posted about the same time. Happy birthday to your mom and 8 weeks for little DS. You are just busy with birthdays this weekend!

We went to the birthday party of our foster great grandson last night. He's such a cutie and it was his 3rd birthday.

Wishing you a great day too Jori! :hug3:

:happyBD: to your mom, Jori!

Every month is a birthday month at our house. Hubby is from a family of 13 children and all but two have children of their own, not to mention grands! Then there are my parents and 2 sisters, etc...Sometimes, it feels as though there is a birthday every weekend of the year. There is no way that we'd be able to celebrate them all or afford gifts for everyone.We do try to buy toys and books on sale throughout the year to have on hand for at least some of these special ocassions.

Your weather sounds a lot like ours today, though I was feeling hot when I was outside with the critters a few minutes ago. The baby quail are officially outside and they aren't quite too sure what to make of the great outdoors. They keep testing their wings and flapping. I'm pretty sure that I'll be checking on them throughout the day to make sure that they are okay.

I just got back last week from celebrating my mom's 80th. Happy birthday to your mom!

It is a wonderful Friday here too, only got to about 90 with overcast skies. Tonight I get to dance! Not my traditional middle eastern or Rromani performance, but mambo! I'm a support cast person for our wonderful community theatre's production of Guys and Dolls. They've worked hard and look great, so proud of them! And its great that the weather is nice enough to get people out; I smell sell out crowd :)

Was up to 98 here in MS today but almost bearable now! Mid 70s but with lots of humidity. Did very little today! Ground some oats into flour in the blender and got the sewing machine out and set up. It's always a challenge to find a place out of the way to set it up and leave it while not cluttering up the little trailer. I got to talk to two dear friends today that I have not gotten hold of for too long! So it's been a nice relaxing day today!

Hope you all have fun with your upcoming Birthdays!!!!!!:balloons::bdaycake::balloons:

Archived