MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

it CAN"T be the middle of Aug. already!

S O M E B O D Y m a ke i t S T O P !

Didn't we just start this month the other day?

and here it is the middle of the month already!

Man the time is just flying by-

Getting calls to do thing in Sept. and we are still trying to get things done this month!

I have 21 days of things to do this month BUT there are only 15 days Left? what to do?

I remember years ago whe time was much slower - not anymore.

I also feel bad for the poor kids who just got out of school - and it is almost time to go back!

H-E-L-P-!

:AmishMichaelstraw:

As a Mother comming home from work all summer to every dish in the house dirty and in the living room, :tapfoot: Then they whine that there is no food in the house. (Meaning that it's not all prepared and ready for them to eat in 2 minutes or less), :feedme::buttercup:

I can't wait for Wednesyday to get here. :cele:

Although I don't see the daily chore battle going away . :baseballbat:

I'm less of a psycho mom when they are not here being lazy teens all day.:motz_6:

You are right . Where has the year gone?

When I was checking books out at work yesterday I realized they were due back the 27th. I checked twice to make sure that was right. Like you AH it seems like yesterday was the 1st. Time does fly!!!

I remember those days gofish. Dirty dishes, dirty clothes, bored kids. Oh sure, I could have fought them constantly to pick up, pick up, pick up but, as you know, you choose your battles and it was easier on all of us when I got home to say "get busy" and we'd all get to work getting it done. Yep, the first day of school there were about 6 of we mothers that got together for coffee and breathed a big sigh of relief! :)

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Good mornin' Ya'll!

I was thinking about this very thing this past week! This is the way I have it visualized....at my house we are setting atop a hill and starting next week will be rolling down the other side at a rapid speed! We have so much going on the rest of the year!

Whew!!!!!!

Kinda just smacks ya in the face, ya know!

:laughkick:

mommafitz

I can't believe it either. I had big plans for my yard this summer. I have bushes that need removed, porch railing to install etc. Now summer is almost over and I'm wondering if I should just wait another year. No use getting it pretty just for the snow to cover it up.

I saw people buying back to school stuff and thought, "Man, they are really pushing the back to school stuff early. It's only Aug. 13th." AUG.13th! School starts in one more week here.

Those of you who have children at home yet...do your kids think time is speeding by fast or is it just us older folks??? Maybe they have nothing to compare it to though?

Hang on to your house Mommafitz! You don't want to end up like these guys --------> :twister3:

I am so glad my son is grown and out of school. Although from 7th to graduation, he was home schooled. The kids around here have been in school since August 4. I feel so sorry for them. I remember my school years and we didn't start school until AFTER Labor Day. And we got out before Memorial Day. Actually, I graduated high school on 5/31. That was when Memorial Days was May 30.

Archived