MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

looking for a chili recipes

hi I was at a chili cook off Saturday and they had chili called chicken quesadillas chili it was so good the man would not give out his recipes he said he was in Michigan and got the recipe if anyone has heard of it or has a recipe I would love to have it

Thanks

Is it a thick soup or something enclosed in a tortilla? Creamy base? Cheesy? Yellow or white? Beans or no beans?

Give us some clues if you can remember. Sounds good!

:bighug2:

Is it a thick soup or something enclosed in a tortilla? Creamy base? Cheesy? Yellow or white? Beans or no beans?

Give us some clues if you can remember. Sounds good!

:bighug2:

I only got a very small amount and all I tasted was chicken and the broth was a chessy taste he could of had beens in it and other stuff I really don't know he said he got it from Michegan so I really am not sure, but it was some good stuff. it was not thick like some chilis are it was more juice. I did a search for what he called it and nothing came up it was a white color no tortilla with it it was just like chili with cheese flavor. I found a couple of recipes that use chesse in them going to try them once it get cooler out.

Archived