MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for November 6 - 10, 2011

Snowmom

th_GOODMORNINGFALLCHAIR.jpg

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

2.gif5.gif7.gif9.gif14.gif

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois:5.gif6.gif

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif4.gif

Here are my totals:

Walking

Riding bike

Stairs 4

Dishes 1 1/2

House Work 2

Laundry 2

Shopping 2

Other 8

Total.......... 19 1/2 miles.

Yes, I have to get busy and do more miles for sure.

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

th_FALLHUGS2.jpgth_HAVEANICEDAY8-1.gif

I count my week from Monday thru Sunday, so my days are a bit off from yours. But that basic week was busy and I hardly got out at all. Less than 5mi total. I did walk maybe 2mi more total over the weekend on the cubscout campout, but I did not track any of it, so I am not counting it.

This next week, ending the 20th, will be much better as I have managed 2 rides so far, and 2 walks. Debating if I want to ride tonight (cold and windy), plus DS1 wants to have Family Game Night, so I might just skip it, and get a daylight ride tomorrow afternoon, after DH gets back from his paid ride.

You both are doing better then I can.

Most of the week, I worked on replacing the washer. I wish wringing clothes by hand counted.

We did our weekly shooting, I went for a 3/4 mile walk in the desert looking for flowers.

flowers111114.jpg

The next morning I realized my phone had fallen off my belt while I was trying to capture those tiny little flowers. I got to walk back down a 1/4 mile steep hill and back up first thing in the morning. :faint3: Yup, it was ringing, thanks to DH.

I am guessing around 3 miles total for the week.

Archived