MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Big Bang Theory

Jeepers

We had something like the 'big bang' here last night?

We were upstairs reading - well Lori was I was falling asleep.

But she shakes me and says: something just fell downstairs . . . go check it out!

My reply: YOU heard it - YOU go check it out!

So of cause I got up to see - a whole pile of books fell over that was ready for delivery today to Amish Friends!

Both cats were sitting there with that " It wasn't ME look on their faces"?

Now, I would think you MIGHT want to clean it up as when ice evaporated all the water goes into the air, and I think you will end up with a sticky mess that will be harder to clean if you wait too long to clean up that coke? - SORRY!

:AmishMichael2:

It was so loud and had so much force behind it, it's a wonder it didn't blow the door off. Or at least open it.

Yeah AH, I guess I should get it cleaned up before it goes stick-ier on me. I don't know if you've ever seen the aftermath but it ain't pretty. It spewed just like my garbage disposal did a couple of weeks ago. I'm going to have to clean off everything in the freezer. :frozen:

Suppose I should be on the lookout for the toilet going off on me next. :smiley_shitfan:

Hee-hee. At least with beer it's sort of invisible. Cola is in your face brown. I did get it cleaned up. I live alone so it's hard to blame anyone else.

We tell people that is why we have cats! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I don't even have a cat or dog to blame it on. I'm flyin' solo here. When I had my dog, she cleaned up a lot of my messes. Especially in the kitchen. I need to rethink my living situation if I keep doing stupid things. My son keeps saying I'm one step away from assisted living. Brat.

Archived