MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Merry Christmas!!!

TurtleMama

I'll be really lucky if I have the time to get online in the next couple of days, so I wanted to take the time now to wish everyone here at Mrs. Survival a very, very Merry Christmas!!!! With love and hugs and so many good wishes for each and every one of you, and prayers for a peaceful holiday. For those of you who are struggling right now, know that you are in my prayers; for those who are celebrating their happiness, I celebrate with you. I pray for blessings and joy for you all...and please know that I am grateful for each amazing person here!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :bighug2:

I'll be really lucky if I have the time to get online in the next couple of days, so I wanted to take the time now to wish everyone here at Mrs. Survival a very, very Merry Christmas!!!! With love and hugs and so many good wishes for each and every one of you, and prayers for a peaceful holiday. For those of you who are struggling right now, know that you are in my prayers; for those who are celebrating their happiness, I celebrate with you. I pray for blessings and joy for you all...and please know that I am grateful for each amazing person here!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :bighug2:

I couldn't have said it any better.

Merry Christmas and love to everyone here.

Archived