MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday Morning

Crystal clear and sunny with a touch of humidity.

Birds are singing, lining up on the power lines for their 3 cups of seed. Yesterday, Gamble Quail spent quite a bit of time in the yard.

I replanted spinach, jalapeño, zuchinni and chives. Received a major blessing for our garden, from a friend, he gave us four 50 lb. bags of wood chips. Thank you Lord! We can already see a difference in the water retention of the soil. Then, it rained! :happy0203:

Today's schedule includes, post office and bill paying run, then, preparing for another fishing trip tomorrow, with the friend who gave us the wood chips. The book proof has been printed and ready to be mailed for review.

How is everybody else's day going?

It's sunny but chilly here this morning. I have lots of errands to run today; just waiting for the shower to warm up so I can look/smell decent when I meet the public. That's another thing I don't like about this house. The hot water heater is in the basement and the shower is two floors up. It seems to take forever for the hot water to get up here. Not to mention all the water down the drain while waiting.

My Jeep had a recall so tomorrow son is taking me to the shop to drop it off for repair and then bringing me back home. It's about 8-10 miles from here. So...today I want to get it all cleaned up and have the oil etc. changed. I want to have it (lube job) done locally because if the dealer does it it will cost more. I told them while they had it to give it a good check up.

Then it's off to the bank, post office, and Lowes again. Then to the grocery store to stock up on fresh items because I'm not sure how long I will be without wheels. Oh, almost forgot I need to go to UPS to mail a box. Better put that on the list right now. Out of sight, out of mind here these days.

This afternoon it will be laundry and putting that sun filtering plastic stuff on the diningroom window. I can't think of of what it's called. I can't think of a lot of words so I just talk in details until it comes to me. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Static cling window film. B)

Good afternoon~

We went to the zoo this morning with my sil and niece. It was a little chilly since the zoo is at the Lake. DS1 is crashed out so that tells me it was a good day. I managed to throw a load of laundry in the washer and a load of dishes in the machine before we left so I need to finish those up and put the dishes I'm dropping off for a garage sale into a rinse cycle. I through ribs in the crock pot for dinner.

I have my first hat and scarf knitting class tomorrow so I'm trying to finish my swatch (4 inches) now rather than tonight. We'll go check on "Great" tomorrow at some point and DD has taekwondo, too.

"Great" update: When we ran in yesterday afternoon, she was fine!!!! She knew who the kids were and told her lady friends at the dinner table who they were. She didn't have her glasses on but didn't seem to have a problem so I didn't worry about it. She misplaces them a lot. I think it's the first time in 4 that she knew who we were. FIL and MIL are on their way back - yay!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!