MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pictures of Twins

gardnmom

Oh Lois! They're so cute, and so tiny! The baby girl looks like she's the more 'outspoken' one. I think she'll be a handful, while little brother watches the fireworks!

Looks like a proud and happy family. Congratulations to all!

I spent a couple hours with them on Sunday, shared the time with Son and dil, who tried to take them home with them...... Second cousins Kristine, James and Justin took turns holding them. I got them in between...... DH missed them as they were finishing up the potato fields. They will be back in a few days.

What a TREAT to be able to meet your beautiful great- grandbabies and their Happy Parents!

Are the babies sleeping and on a similar schedule for the sanity of your grandaughter??

Is she feeling well?

Thanks Bunches Lois!

PS.....From the sound of it...Lowie will be having a talk with Mr. Lowie again......and LOwie......tell him you won't be satisfied with a baby goat.......

They are taking turns nursing, and Daddy is more than happy to help. She said she is feeling great and that it is wonderful to have knees and ankles again... they were swollen quite badly. She is glad to have lost 32 lbs in a week!