MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

OCD Sign

Jeepers

Rules and lists need to have multiples of 3, 5 or 10.   Seriously I will add things to a list until it meets one of these requirements.    I like prime numbers and base 10 systems.  

Edited by euphrasyne
  • Confused 2

OMG. I can't do 3's. Or any odd number really. If I had to choose a 5 I'd HAVE to go up to 6 or down to 4. Everything I buy has be in multiples of 2. I can do 10 but 12 is better.

Can you really buy 5 or 7 of something? :o   Or gulp...9. How do you store 5 or 7 bottles of something? :0327: 

Jeepers starting to twitch ---> :imoksmiley:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Three six nine the goose drank wine. The monkey chewed tobacco on a streetcar line. The line broke, the monkey got choked and they all went to heaven in a little rowboat. 

Don't ask me why that made me think of that song. It is an old one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember that one! A good jump rope song.

Lately I've had the Animal Fair playing through my mind. A lot.

I went to the animal fair,
The Birds and the Beasts were there.
The big baboon, by the light of the moon,
Was combing his auburn hair.
The monkey, he got drunk,
And sat on the elephant's trunk.
The elephant sneezed and fell on his knees,
And what became of the monk, the monk?
The monk, the monk, the monk.  

I had to look up some of the words. I always thought it was 'the birds and bees were there'.  I usually crack up over the monkey drunk and forget about the rest of it.  :grinning-smiley-044:

• Like 2

I usually purchase condiments and such in 3s or 5s depending on what it is.   Soups I get in multiples of 10 or 12 ( 3 goes into 12 so that is ok).  Seasoning packets in multiples of 5.  I have a particular type of flat shoe that I have worn for a long time.  I always buy 2 black pair and one tan pair when I get them.   

My 3s and 5s sit on a shelf one behind the other like at a store.  Usually they are in neat rows by type of item, but....baby.  Currently everything breakable is crammed up at least 4ft high or higher so a bit disheveled at the moment.  

So if things stack up or behind each other....usually prefer odd numbers.  But piles beside each other must be equal either by number or by size.  

One is  none.   Two is one.   Three is redundant and perfect.   Most of my various hobby things are in groups of 3 or 5.  

One two buckle my shoe

Three four shut the door

Five six pick up sticks

Seven eight shut the gate

Nine Ten a big fat hen.  

• Like 2