MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Where I've Been

Jeepers

I'm finally back from Indiana. It was a looong trip and I'm glad to be home. I have some things to show and tell but will do it in dribs and drabs. I have some pictures to post so that will take some time to get them from the camera to the lap top and resize them in Paint and back on the laptop and over to here. I don't can't do anything the easy way. LOL I'm tired. 

Part of the reason I was gone so long was my all D-ex fault.  As usual. :008Laughing:  They had a party scheduled for g-sons birthday on the 4th. which I went to. Then they had a bigger party scheduled the following weekend where some of his friends were coming along with his grandpa...my D-ex. Well Exes flight was canceled so I was drafted to go help out. I didn't really mind but I had a busy week myself and I was tired and ready to come home. And it was HOT!

The only reason they had two parties is because they have some good friends that rescue miniature horses and they were bringing one for the kids to ride.  For free!  But they couldn't do it on the 4th. because of fireworks that might scare the horse and throw a kid. And since The X couldn't make it and I was already there... 

A good time was had by all.

DIL spent all week cleaning the house and then this descended upon her.  :24:  :008Laughing::laughkick:

There were about five more kids someplace in the house. Or maybe outside. Or maybe in the horse trailer.  

Pre Horsey

image.jpeg

Horsey Cupid

image.jpeg

Post Horsey

image.jpeg

First Ride

• Like 2

So glad you are back safe and sound Jeepers.  It’s wonderful you got to spend time at G-son’s Birthday celebrations.  Did you get to ride the horse too? :24: :008Laughing::cele:

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Mother said:

So glad you are back safe and sound Jeepers.  It’s wonderful you got to spend time at G-son’s Birthday celebrations.  Did you get to ride the horse too? :24: :008Laughing::cele:

I tried but my knees kept dragging the ground. They are all scuffed up and grass stained now. I fear I'm never going to be the same. Not to mention "My Little Pony". Something about therapy for her.   :24:

• Haha 3

Speaking of grass stains. Son and DIL were hauling buns a few days before the party cleaning up and clearing out the place. Son had sort of let the yard go and the grass was tall. So he mowed it all toward one direction in a sort of circle so he could rake it up. All at once g-son ran out in the middle of it and started making an angel. A Grass Angel!  I started laughing and son was stunned. Momma didn't seem as happy as I was. :shrug:  I ran and got the camera. Who in the world makes a grass angel! Oh yeah, we are a bunch of beauties over there. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I love it.  That g-son of yours knows how to have fun!  You should have joined him and had grass stains on your ….ummmm. Nether side to match your knees!!!  :laughkick:

• Haha 2

Thank you guys so much for sharing in my fun. I waited 65 years for a grand and it's hard for me not to want to share. You guys are my only friends. 

One night when I was sitting we were playing ball in the house. Somehow a glass got broken :blink:. When his mom came home she said, "Now see. Grandma babysitting is why we can't have nice things around here!"  :24:

I'll stop now. 

• Haha 2