MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Feeling better

DH just got Covid for the 3rd time. I pulled out my stash of ivermectin and insisted he start a regimen. I think he was desperate because he listened and started this morning and is already feeling better. Glad I took a chance and purchased some last year. Maybe it is s coincidence. IDK, but I’ll take it. He was in rough shape. It hits him so hard! 

• Like 3

Yes, Ivermectin turned my DH's case around in a couple days.  And then he got the ALL-over-the-body-rash.  Fortunately, I also had a stash of antihistamines for itches.  Since I don't drive all the way to town, he didn't have to in his red polka-dotted state. 

MtRider  ....good one, Jayceef!  Preppers rule! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wasn’t feeling so hot this morning. Not sure if it was eye strain from yesterday. I forgot my reading glasses and didn’t realize until I got to work and just dealt with it. It was a long day. They are prescription or else I would have run and bought readers. I had a longer night with DS having bowling league as well. So, lots of sickness in the house (both boys just got over what I’m sure was Covid) and a long night. I popped a couple Ivermectin as a precaution last night. Glad I did. Wonder if I would have felt worse this morning? Who knows🤷‍♀️ I’m not super prepared, but much better than I was over a decade ago. I do think my oldest son is picking up on my ways, which makes me so happy😊

• Like 3

Jayceef, Mt. Rider is so right. We will win them over one by one. GS is now on board. He has a friend in CO that preps. He's an EMT. He has us all beat with what he has. I was like Wow when GS told me about his medical kit. 

Hoping you and your DH are feeling much better now.

• Like 1