MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A HUGE thank you...

Most of you don't know me very well, yet, and NONE of you know what a big, silent help you've all been.

We've been going through some rough times. Nothing major, in the grand scheme of things, but plenty stressful. Things seem to be looking up a bit, finally, and I'm so completely thankful for that.

But reading your posts, seeing the love and respect you have for each other, reading of your own struggles and how you dealt with them, seeing your faith so clearly evidenced, and just being a part of this community, even a new part, has been very helpful to me here lately. I haven't whined and complained-I don't know y'all well enough for that, yet, LOL. But, still, you've been here, and I know that you would have listened if I had needed to share what was going on. You've offered your friendship and your time. You've shown me ways to be more self sufficient, through the older messages here. You've answered my sometimes silly questions, and pointed me in the directions to find the answers myself. You've shown me that I'm stronger than I thought, and, even though you didn't know it, you probably helped hold me up a little bit during the hardest times.

So thank you all for the help you didn't know you were giving. I am so looking forward to getting to know all of you better, and doing some holding up of my own when it's needed, even when it's not asked for. I can't tell you how blessed I feel that a group of people came together and formed this community that loves and cares about each other. Sharing knowledge is one thing. You folks share your heart, and that's a priceless thing!

With much love,

Mommy of 5

Guest Guest

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

That really is quite sweet of you to share that with us. I think the others expressed how we all feel. What you *see* here is what we saw all those years ago and never have let go of. We're so honored to have you a part of our online family and truly look forward to getting to know you better. From the moment you registered here at MrsSurvival, you instantaneously became a valued member of our *home*.

(((((((((((((((mommyof5)))))))))))))))

Guest Guest

Yep, you've put into words how we all feel here. We are a "family" and there are some incredible people here. I've been 'missing' for months and come back - always accepted with welcome arms.

It's great having this family. I love how we can learn from one another, lean on each other, cry together and laugh together.

You make a great addition, Mommyof5.