MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pssst!! There's a birthday tomorrow!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Rumor has it there's a very special birthday tomorrow. Her name starts with D and ends in E. She's always telling stories about poor lil Homey and exaggerating about her buddy.

Guest Guest

Darlene,

Si hoy el sol brilla

con mas fulgor

si la brisa es suave

y calida

y tu dia

es realmente perfecto

Es que este deseo

por tu cumpleanos

se ha hecho realidad.

!Muy Feliz Dia`!

*If I goofed, lo siento mucho!*

Guest Guest

Happy, happy birthday! Happy, happy birthday! *Happygirl dances to the beat of the conga as she goes by*

Happy, happy birthday! Happy, happy birthday!

Guest Guest

Ya'll are good at guessing. It was fun to see that Dee's son shares the same day as Darlene.

I'm on my way back from three months of mission work in Puerto Rico. I thought it would be fun (crazy thought) to stop in Miami and see my buddy, Darlene. It so happened to be during her birthday celebration.

Guest Guest

First of all, i want to thank everyone for your kind words *except homey of course*...I was very surprised to come in tonight after a long day and see them...(((((((((((((mrssurvival ladies *except homey lol*)))))))))))))

As to Homey's hugely edited and slanted *to her benefit* story telling, here's the REAL truth...

Guest Guest

Always a day late and a dollar short.

Happy birthday Darlene. I hope it was the bestest ever.

Now since I was so late and everyone has already gone home.

WHAT A MESS!

I guess I'd better start cleaning this place up and making it look like home again.

There is cake on the walls and the floor! What did you all do, have a food fight or something?

"sigh"

Oh well, I'd best be cleaning, looks like I will be at it all night. I should finish this by morning and have a fresh pot of coffee brewing for the first arivals in the morning.

I don't drink the stuff but love the smell and after pulling an all nighter here, it might just be the thing that helps get me through the work day.

"sigh"

Especally after being up all night cleaning this mess up.

Well I best be at it or I'll never get done here.

Happy birthday Darlene!

Hill

Guest Guest

Nice job of cleaning Hill, it just sparkles around here. Let me grab a cup of coffee and I'll sit down and visit with you a min.

Mmmmmm good, thanks!