MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Uh oh....

twilap

Nobody has been posting in here!!!! I hope that doesn't mean we are "cheating" on our diets and escaping our exercise! smile.gif

Actually, I have been doing well on my diet. So far, I have lost 32 lbs.....and many, many, many, many more to go. I haven't been able to swim this week or even walk on the treadmill. I get up at 4:30 a.m. and start my day trying to get everything done and usually don't stop until about 9-10 p.m. Well...I guess I could be walking on the treadmill right now...but that wouldn't be as much fun as saying Hi to all of you!

Hang in there....eat for your health....exercise for your strength...and have fun..fun..fun! smile.gif

Happy weekend!

Holy MOLY Deblyn.....you are doing an AWESOME job!!!!!!!

Man you put me to shame....i'm sitting here eating my melting bowl of sherbet....well ...it's better than icecream....

Wait till the guys read about your great accomplishment Deb....you should be PROUD!

Way to Go!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM

Whoooohooo Deblyn!! Way to go, Girl!!

I'm not as on track as before but I'm getting there...a series of upsets has me off course and I'm determined to deal with them and jumping back into the saddle so to speak. Thanks to all of you, ladies, for your wonderful support and encouragement!!!

Its so nice to come here and be inspired to press on smile.gif

Keep on keepin' on....Onward to a healthy body, mind and soul!

------------------

eaglew.jpg

Great News! I wondered where everyone was, then I've been quiet a few days myself....so was glad to see your good report! I need to start walking again...somehow got sidetracked....still on the low-carb lifestyle...will go to the Dr. a week from tomorrow....Gotta be extra good this week! HaHa! (Have been being good anyway....but I always "starve myself" before I go, so I can have the best weigh-in possible! smile.gif

------------------

deeknight.jpg

It's good to have everyone check in here!

Oh boy, did I blow it today! I ate terrible....now I feel it too! That was a good kick in the pants so that tomorrow I will eat better. smile.gif

Let's all try to be better tomorrow than we were today! smile.gif I like improvement!